Children recognize themselves and their environment through playing. They obtain information by asking questions constantly and transfer their knowledge to the surrounding areas. Playing, involves learning by exploring. The child learns many concepts, events and experiences in the game. In this context, Sand Art provides:
- Recognizing objects, naming them, their functions,
- Logic, doing cause-effect relationships, making choices, paying attention,
- The acceleration of the process of mental processes such as thinking, perception, ranking, classification, analysis, synthesis, evaluation, problem solving,
- Acquisition of many concepts such as weight, color, shape, size, volume, time, space, cold, hot.
- It also acquires the ability to relate this knowledge and experience to information that is gained through play, and then use it to solve problems that are encountered later.